Friday, October 9, 2015

Aritaum Full Cover Stick Concealer No. 1 (Light Beige) Review

It is the firts Aritaum product that I owned. I have heard about the brand for quite a while as they are quite popular among the beauty bloggers and vloggers for their quality. I was a bit doubtful at first, whether to buy or not to buy this product because I have never owned a concealer before. Although I feel like I should try it to see why people are loving it so much!!

What makes concealer so special that people cannot live without them? or cannot use foundation, or BB cream, or CC cream to replace them?

Why use concealer, Paula's Choice
This is the first thing I found on Google.
Not an alternative to all-over foundation, but compliments it.
So why not just use your foundation twice?
Then, I found this on Yahoo Answers
They can cover up tougher imperfection! I assume with smoother finish?
Dark circle? Any one?
Oh, and once in a while, pimples?

So, by then I decided I will buy the concealer. The Aritaum concealer is the yellow type. Aritaum is not available here in Indonesia. I bought mine from Qoo10 (Indonesia Gmarket) from a selller Best Prize Breezy, you can access them here. I chose the seller as they offer the low delivery rate (Rp 39,000) and I bought several other stuffs from them. (Parcel delivery cost from Jakarta-Pontianak is around Rp 26,000)

Aritaum Concealer in #01 Light Beige
Aritaum Full Cover Concealer in No. 01 (Light Beige)
It is a stick concealer with a pen-like shape with two ends
The first end is where the concealer is, it has creamy texture but once on the skin, it feels a bit powdery
The other end is where a soft brush that I assumed is attached for blending purpose

I cannot wait to try but I have make up on my face at that time. So, I applied it to the back of my hand. Fortunately, I had a bruise from bumping a chair the other day (I am a clumsy) that I will try to cover. 

Aritaum Full Cover Concealer in No.1 (Light Beige)
1. There is the bruise
2. Applied the concealer and blending
3. I guess its 80% gone

I was thinking, NOT BAD! but then I have no comparison as I have never owned a concealer. But hey, I can use BB/CC cream for this, right?

Therefore, I decided to use it on my face the day after. I apply it to the recommended area: eyes, nose (near nostril area), and pimples. I also use it as a eye primer as I am running out! And I am loving it.
Aritaum Concealer
Left: Bare Face
Middle: Concealer applied on eyebag, nose, cheeks, eyelid, and troubled areas
Right: All concealer blended

Now I know why people are buying concealer, it covers blemishes and dark spots perfectly without the heavily layered coverage like BB/CC cream. It makes the skin look flawless with just concealer along. 

As an eyeprimer, they work wonders as well! I think its roughly the same as if you are using eyeprimer as eyeshadow base. They do the color justice and they prevent creasing. Although I will still buy an eye primer.

Now I am loving concealer and I thank God that I found them! Will going to try liquid concealer next time for sure!

Review:

Price:  It cost me Rp 97,000,- on Qoo10

Pros:
• Good Coverage
• Feels light on my skin and doens't cause any break up
Aritaum Concealer Full cover stick
Some product residue is left
on the packaging
• Cheap

Cons:
• I think it blends better when I dab it with my hand. I do not use the brush. I think the packaging will be better without the brush.
• The consistency is cream and they put it in a twist up packaging. Some of the products are wasted  when we twist it back.

Recommended: Yes! It has good coverage, doesn't feel heavy on my skin, long last, and doesn't cause any break out. It matches the skin tone well. Oh, you are supose to buy concelaer in 1 shade lighter that your foundation color. 

Repurchase: Not sure. This is my first concelaer, I think I should try several brands and type to know what worls best for me. Haha! I am feeling adventerous already. 


3 comments:

  1. sis waktu beli ini ad tanggal manufacture or expired gak? ak baru aja beli kok ga ad tanggal ya. dtg xm batangan aja disegel plastik. +stiker barcode. udah. emang gitu kah? tanpa dus tanpa tanggal? kok wkt nanya selernya bisa jawab expired 2018 baca dari mana ya makasi sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. sis waktu beli ini ad tanggal manufacture or expired gak? ak baru aja beli kok ga ad tanggal ya. dtg xm batangan aja disegel plastik. +stiker barcode. udah. emang gitu kah? tanpa dus tanpa tanggal? kok wkt nanya selernya bisa jawab expired 2018 baca dari mana ya makasi sis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Biasanya sih semua produk korea ada exp atau minimal production datenya. Kemarin juga punya saya dtng dalam segel plastik aja. Kalau memang masih ragu, lebih jelas ditanyakan sama seller aja :) Harusnya seller lebih tau dan lebih jelas 2018nya dari mana.

    ReplyDelete