Wednesday, October 21, 2015

[REVIEW] CLIO Waterproff Kill Brown Pen Liner

I am ruining out of eyeliner for 2 days before the parcel containing my CLIO waterproof Kill Brown Pen Liner arrived. I was using the K-Palette Eyeliner Tattoo 24 H also in Brown for a year and it has just finished. 

I heard there are tons of good review about CLIO's eyeliner, therefore I decided to buy it. 
I found one on Qoo10 for Rp 155,000,-
There are two options to the waterproff eyeliner: Pen or Brush. I am confused but ended up buying the pen liner. I thought that the brush must be too "brush-y" that it will be very hard for me to apply it. But then, now I was thinking that I might have made a huge mistake by taking the pen liner.


I miss my K-palette so much! I think I am gonna repurchase it.


The CLIO liner is made in Japan. Claimed  to be waterproof, and have no smudge formula. It is also recommended for beginner. 



I do not find it all true though:

Waterproof ✔️
Its the common, most basic procedures.

No Smudge Formula ✖️
Not really 'No Smudge' actually. It comes off in small dust-like pieces. It doesn't stay as long and as strong as my K-palette *started crying*
In addition, I do not think that this eyeliner is suitable for people with oily face or for you who life in tropical or humid area. The products fades overtime. It gets overshadowed by the eyeshadow. Can you see the difference???? It is just like the eyeliner is being 'eaten' by my eyeshadow!!! 


Beginner Friendly ✖️ (?)
This is might be my fault. I have been using eyeliner for 3 years and I have never use any pen liner before. I bought this liner, wrongly. The end of the pen is really sturdy and pointy that it kinda hurts my eyelid. *sob* I cannot apply it nice and as evenly as my K-palette. It doesn't dry fast enough. My K-Palette dries up within seconds so when I blink, the product won't get into my upper lid. I am really sad and disappointing. 

After countless good review from all the beauty vloggers and bloggers, I am so very disappointed. 
I think this eyeliner will sit on my drawer or ended up in someone else's make up box. 
I am Sad

I do not even feels like reviewing this product.

Review:

Price: Rp 155.000 (before delivery cost)
Pros:
• Well, the cap has a springy function which was nice.
Cons:
• Smugde, after all day wearing it, it is just half of it left on my eye
• Not recommended for all day use in tropical area, it is somewhat 'over-ride' by the eyeshadow
• The color is not strong, you have to apply it over and over but the tip is so hard, it hurts your eyelid
• Not realt waterproff
Recommended: NO.
Repurchase: HELL, NO.


No comments:

Post a Comment