Sunday, October 18, 2015

The Legend of Noodles - 취강 해물짬뽕

So, I figure that since I was at Jakarta, why not have a fun culinary adventure and try all sort of food that I have been craving since God knows when? haha!

Anyway, I have been craving for Korean Food for quite a time by now and I luckily got to try the delicious, famous, and currently very "IN" in Jakarta, the LEGEND OF NOODLES!
Legend of Noodles Senopati Name Sign
Legend of Noodles
Originally opened at Senopati, South Jakarta; It has recently open a new branch at the "IT" place, PIK, North Jakarta. I went to the one in Senopati, tho. 
The original place is always better, right? and I heard that the menus are more complete too! Plus there are so many Koreans that literally, the table on my front, back, northwest and south west are all Koreans!!!

Legend of Noodles Senopati
This is what the restaurant looks like on the inside.
They have second floor too!
It has the "Drivers' Restaurant Feel"

Legend of Noodles BanChan
Not much banchan is served.
I love the kimchi tho <3
Cold green tea is given in a big bottle, just like when you are in Korea, and it is self service.
Not long after, the food come!!

I cannot believe my eyes! 
The bowl is no damn huge and the fillings are so damn generous!!
With 85K/bowl there are tons of seafood!!!!
I am in an awe!!
There are clams, prawns, small crabs, small octopus, and squid!
짬뽕 Legend of Noodles Senopati
짬뽕

짬뽕 Legend of Noodles Senopati
짬뽕 from Legend of Noodle
Look at those generous seafood!!!!

Jjajang Myeon Legend of Noodles Senopati
Jjajang Myeon
Hell good!!! I haven't taste a Jjajang Myeon quite like this one!!

The Jjajang Myeon is sooooo goooddddd!!! The noodles are chewy and soft, the meat and potatoes are plentiful, the gravy is spot on!!

I think the noodles are hand pulled. It is sooooo damn good!!!
and it is so long!! we have to cut it to consume it (OK, I share the two bowls so of course we have to cut it)
OK, now I look at the picture and I want to eat it again! Damn!
Will be revisiting soon!!!

I also ordered another plate of Tangsuyuk (Sweet-Sour-Pork) which is so good! and since it comes in the middle of our eating, I didn't manage to take the picture hahaha!
Glutton before Picture!

You should definitely visit this noodle house!
Did I mention that I have to park the car far far away because the parking area near the restaurant is very very full????
It is so damn good and so damn cheap, that's why there are a hell lot of people coming. 
Oh, and when I visit, an ang mo comes for a visit too! haha! Just saying tho!

Anyway, the shop is located at:

Legend of Noodle Senopati
Jl. Senopati No. 81, 
Kebayoran Baru, South Jakarta, 12180
(021) 52906995
Opening hours: 11:00 am - 9:00 pm



 







No comments:

Post a Comment