Friday, December 4, 2015

PFL BCA - Lasy Day of In-Class Training and the Temporary FAREWELL

PFL CSO 14

I am still feeling very overwhelmed by the feeling of being separated from the people that have been with me for the past 2 months. I cried and weep.
Already.
I am not even this sad when I am done with colleague.
I am never good dealing with farewell. I am not good with handling my sad emotions.
Knowing that I might never (hopefully not) meet some of these people that I have been with through a lot of things for 2 months and so.
We will and we must definitely meet again in 10 months and I hope our 'togetherness' will stay the same or even stronger with separation.

I found the winnie's wisdom words 
I am literary, truly, madly, deeply blessed.
I am so thankful for GOD for letting me to meet this 19 awesome people. 
I always believe that HE would filter all and only allow the best people to enter my life.

PFL CSO 14 + Christofer Tandra
PFL CSO'14 + Pak Toper
Now that I look back to my previous problems in finding jobs, all the struggle and fear [read here]
All paid off. 

Now..
I meet good people, 19 of them at once. I have a good job with a good prospect. I am feeling blessed beyond words. I will never get enough of us!
PFL CSO 14 + Christofer Tandra
PFL CSO 14 + Pak Toper part 2
I know that GOD doesn't let me have those jobs for a reasons and I think I get that now.
This is totally worth it.

----- *** -----

PFL CSO 14 at cafe stroberi
Our Farewell Photo @ Cafe Strawberry

Today [4/12]
Today is our last day of in-class training and we will be on OJT (On Job Training) for 10 months until September 16th, 2016! 
countdown
290 days to go!
There will be some sharing, some discussion, and some advises given.
On this very day, you will also receive your name board! Flight tickets and some paperwork to fill out at your branches.
Here is mine:

papan nama
Name board for your counter

mentoring kalay, tiket garuda
Paperwork and flight tickets!

I cried, we all cried. That is how much we mean for each other. 
I love that about us. 
I will forever be thankful for this encounter and I am thankful for being a part of a great team! 
This might be one of the most memorable part of my journey. 



Do not forget to send back some of your belongings!
The books weigh 3 KGs each!
If you are staying around slipi jaya area, you can send them via Dinata Jaya. Mine only cost Rp 15,000/kg to Pontianak and will reach the destination in 2-3 days. Contact: 0813 1147 0438

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I will join next PFL batch, i'm from Samarinda and just wanna say thank you so much because your blog really help me up, wish you always in good health and great career!

    ReplyDelete