Saturday, December 26, 2015

POMM Korean Bags

Alright, this is meant to be a random short post. 
I just wanna share with you about the good mini hand bag that I have just bought.

It is from a brand called "PoMM" claimed to be manufactured in Korea.
I found this accidentally when I was browsing through Qoo10.co.id, looking for a mini handbag.

The review for this products is good and it was on a half price reduction promo from IDR 598,000.- to 289,000.-

Thinking that it worth the try, I bought it!
The shipping is from Surabaya, East Java, Indonesia and it reach my place (I was at Jakarta ATM) in a week.

The packaging was super good!
They put layers and layers of bubble wrap and plastic wrap.
It also comes with a cute dust bag with the brand written on it.

POMM KOREA BAG

There are 3 colours available: black, hot pink, and beige.
I was looking for a black bag, hence the colour choice I made.

This is what the bag looks like.

POMM KOREA BAG
from the front

POMM KOREA BAG
inside looks

You can use the sling 'rope' up to your likings.
The leather quality is very good for the price.
a friend of mine actually want to buy the bag to find out that the 50% promo is over.
She decided not to buy it then. (I was feeling pretty lucky back then) LOL




No comments:

Post a Comment