Tuesday, December 6, 2016

PFL BCA - The Final Exam

My apology, readers. 

I guess this is the post that most of you have been waiting for.
I have been quite busy with life and work and everything else that I haven't been able to write for such a long time. But I am now back from my hiatus. 

PFL 14

Well, I have completed my PFL Journey as of this October 2016 when I was officially a permanent employee of the Bank. I can't be happier. 
Lots of things happen during the 9 months in the branch and when you finally received the schedule of your exam, you might (like me) have this mixed feelings of joy and fear and hope.

The journey will take 2 weeks with the hardest being in the last days of the first week. 
When you finally get the schedule, you will get a table of appraisal points that your supervisor will fill in, in accordance to your performance during your OJT. 

If somehow you are not up to the branch standard yet, unfortunately you will be dismissed and your contract will be over on the last day of OJT and you will not be entitled to join the final exam. Two people from my batch, sadly, was not recommended by their respective branch. 

If you are recommended though and you are from outside Jakarta, you will be asked to booked a ticket 1-2 days before the 2-weeks-exam started (coordinated by the PIC and batch leader). You won't be able to booked the return ticket by now. You will be able to do so later on after the exam. 

You will be given training and study sessions before the exam.
The exam will consist of 2 parts: the MINI BANK and the ORAL TEST.

The mini bank is similar to your everyday task at the branch. Do not be so stressed out about it. Just make sure that you are more meticulous and careful this time, else just do as you have learned. If I may recommend, that the first half. I'd rather have a pleasant lunch than worries over my meal. 

The one that you really need to take into account is the oral test. This time you didn't know what the examiner (Services Heads and Senior Account Officers) will ask and you do not really have a long time to answer. I can't really tell you the questions as I am not sure that I am allowed to do that, but according to my friends and my own experience, study credits and please think before you answer. I was asked a lot of "case" questions and procedural tho, so study that too. Do not forget anything, review everything that you have learned during your OJT. 

Tips that I can give to you all for the test are:

1. Always come on time and leave on time (do never entrusted your absence card to someone else)
2. Study (its given)
3. Do not be nervous, take into account of your posture during oral test.
4. Rest well and eat well, take care of your health


Tips that I can give you for anything else:
1. There is a back door near the security post where you can buy food. 
2. The "tahu bulet" in front of the learning center is yummy
3. There is a game center in the learning center and lots of games are there if you have some time to spare.
4. You need to ask for hot water for instant noodles.
5. If your friends are having birthday during training time, you can actually buy a cake there.
6. Bring swimsuit
7. Go to pasar ahpoong, you wont regret it.

The Darmawan Park Hotel

Well, I guess that is all. 
I wish you good luck!! See you all on top!!

No More "Trainee"




No comments:

Post a Comment