Monday, September 7, 2015

Bioderma Sensibio H2O Review


Simply best cleanser EVER!!

I have heard about the rave all over the world and finally one day I stumble upon it on sale at a drug store. I couldn't contain my curiosity any longer. I just jump the the cashier with the products and went home to try it, happily.


That was one of he best decision, EVER. I am truly, madly, deeply, HOOKED. I will never let you go, and I couldn't life without you.


I have an oily face and my face looks tired and greasy after wearing my make up all day and I personally do not like oily cleanser as I hate the greasy residue on my face afterwards and I don't feel clean. This is like a holy grail cleanser for me. Not only it is water based and leave my face absolutely no oily, feeling squeaky clean yet subtle and it doesn't feel like it is stripping my natural moisture.  


Bioderma Sensibilio H2O Sizes
It comes in 100 ml, 250 ml, and 500 ml size
Bioderma Sensibilio H2O
Bioderma Sensibilio H2O (front view)

They comes in 3 sizes: 100ml, 250ml, and 500ml which is not in the picture. The liquid inside is bubbly, like a soappy liquid. After cleansing, you will feel like you have just wash your face, but with moisture still intact. Its a good, clean feel. Compared to cleansing with oil cleanser. 

It actually claims that we do not need to wash our face after cleaning our face with Bioderma Sensibilio, although, being a oily and acne prone almost all my life, I am too skeptical and paranoid to try that.

 Bioderma Sensibilio H2O expiration date
Expiration date printed
The ingredients of Bioderma Sensibilio H2O
The main component is water

As the name states H2O, the main component of the cleancer is water, which is good. They also printed the expiration date on the bottom-back of the bottle, mine is July 2017.


Brow Mascara and Eyeliner, Cleansed!

They are travel friendly as the cap is quite tight and  won't be open easily. It can be used for both face and eyes. It removes my eye make up in one clean sweep. 

If you are living in big cities in Indonesia, you can purchase this at Guardian or if you are living in a smaller cities where Guardian don't even exist, like me, you can buy it at Luxola. They offer free delivery with purhase of Rp 200.000 and above with the same price as Guardian, without the promotion of course, but you can save points and redeem it later, so it is possibly almost the same thing. 

Price: Rp 219.000/ 250ml
Pros:
• Hypoallergenic
• Water based
• For both face and eyes
• Easy to carry
Cons:
• I cannot find any. Tell Me!!
Repurchase: I am on my 7th bottle already.
Recommend: YES!! I couldn't even find me the cons!! Haha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment