Thursday, October 29, 2015

Innisfree No-Sebum Mineral Powder [REVIEW]

I finally found my Holy Grail Face Powder!!!!
Innisfree No-Sebum Mineral Powder!
Yup!
It was that Innisfree No-Sebum Mineral Powder!

I used to believe that all loose powders are the same, until I found this Innisfree No-Sebum Mineral Powder. This is an amazing products, trust me. I first found out about this through countless beauty vloggers who loved and have been preaching about the goodness of this products for centuries. After I tried this, then I know the reason why!!

Innisfree is quite a famous brand in Korea. However, there is no official Innisfree store set up in Indonesia yet. The only way to purchase this item is through online shop. I bought mine for 95K but then I found another store selling at 75K! *sigh* I won't put the store name there tho. 

All right, back to the products, the loose powder comes in a small round green container with a small puff. 

Innisfree No-Sebum Mineral Powder

Believe me, I am shocked at first when I saw how small the product is. I even have it measured!
It is only a 5.5 cm diameter products. 
Well, it is handy although it means it only contains little amount of products; and I wonder why it is so cheap. Oh well.

Innisfree No-Sebum Mineral Powder Diameter

The loose powder is suppose to be translucent but the color of the powder is white. It does give a slight white tint to your face, although hardly noticeable after couple hours (less if you are in a hot and humid area) 

Innisfree No-Sebum Mineral Powder content

Ir claims to be all natural, contains mineral from Jeju, and is a sebum-free formula. 
And I can say that, YES!! It is!
I honestly haven't encounter such a long lasting loose powder before Innisfree Mineral Powder! It sticks to the skin perfectly and last until long enough that I do not have to re-apply them to conceal my oily T-zone! 
I love it!

Review:

Price: Rp 75K - 95K
Pros:
• Long lasting,my T-zone is not as oily as without this
• Neutral color, it is translucent
• Contains mineral
• Relatively cheap for the size
• Portable, it is really small!
Cons:
• Very small!! :'( which means it contains only a couple mg of products. I am getting ready for the new one! haha
Recommended: YES!! This is honestly a holy grail products for me with the combination of my oily skin and tropical area, nothing can hold the make up better than this!
Repurchase: YESSS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment