Sunday, November 29, 2015

Bath and Body Works - Favorite Christmas Edition [WINTER CANDY APPLE]

This post is meant to be a short post.
Christmas Decoration at AEON MALL
Christmas is just around the corner!
The month of joy and the season of festive!
*jingle bell, jingle bell*
Christmas is just around the corner! I live in a tropical country therefore I cannot say that "the winter is getting colder, or I am going to change my wardrobe for winter" but the Christmas season is always felt everywhere in the town!
From the decorations to the food and my favorite part! 
The Christmas specials!

I have been waiting for the whole 10-11 months for the Christmas specials to finally be launched!
First on the list is of course the Starbucks Toffee Nut Latte!
Starbucks Toffee Nut Latte
Tastes like Heaven!
I couldn't even begin to describe how good it taste!
It has this sweet and nutty flavor to it! Marvelous!
Favorite drinks of all time! Beating the Caramel Macchiato!

----------------------------------

But what I am going to discuss more is the Bath and Body Works Christmas Specials, Winter Candy Apple!
I purchased them once last year when I was still working at Surabaya, East Java.
Winter Candy Apple - Bath and Body Works
Look at the packaging.
Isn't it adorable and has that Christmas feel much?
I really love the smell! I even bought the body spray!!
It has this sweet candy scent blended nicely with hint of apple! 
I love apple and I love sweet candy smell! 
I really love this! 
It is one of my favorite body lotion of all time! I am going to purchase even more of this for the months to come! TT^TT

Winter Candy Apple - Bath and Body Works

Not only amazingly fragrant, the lotion is moisturizing as well without being sticky.
I love the feeling of having moisture on my skin but I hate the sticky feel of lotions on my skin. 
I also feel gross when I am sweaty after applying lotions on my skin. 
But I didn't fell that way with this lotion!
I think it absorbed nicely as fast!
Arghhh.. In short, I love it!
You have to try it too!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment