Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Hog's Breath Cafe Jakarta


Hog's Breath Indonesia


The new "IN" restaurant in Jakarta, it has been reviewed by couple of food bloggers like AnakJajan and Eatandtreas!  It is relatively easy to find as well as it was located on one of the biggest mall in Jakarta, Tribeca, Central Park Mall.

Hog's Breath Indonesia

We come at night and this is what it looks like. I am not smoking but I sat on the smoking area because of my friends wanted to sit on the sofa.

They have a saloon concept and they offer mostly steak and western food wit rusty feel. The concept itself makes me feel like some cowboy is going to jump out outta no where. LOL. 
I came with a Buddhist friends who cannot ear beef, so we are having all chicken night. 
Cajun Chicken Dijonaise - Hog's Breath Indonesia
Cajun Chicken Dijonaise - Hog's Breath Indonesia
The Cajun Chicken is the menu that I wanted to try. I love that the chicken is tender, juice, and perfectly seasoned! The portion is big and we have our fill. I love the fact that the side dishes are not neglected! The mashed potato was OK but the vegetable were seasoned and boiled until it is soft. 
I can say that the side dishes matched the chicken pretty well.

Aglio Olio - Hog's Breath Indonesia
Aglio Olio - Hog's Breath Indonesia
Next up is the pasta. For pasta, we are having a simple Aglio Olio and I cannot say that I love it. It is bit too greasy and under-seasoned. The cheese is kinda out of place and doesn't match that whole dish well.

Meat Lovers Pizza - Hog's Breath Indonesia
Meat Lovers Pizza - Hog's Breath Indonesia
Last but not least is the Pizza! We are ordering Meat Lovers Pizza but we switched all beef, bacon, and ham to chicken. This might not the one you will be having if you are a beef lover. LOL.
The pizza was OK. The bread was crispy and the toppings was good. But not too special. 

I guess since it has a saloon and steak house concept, you should try the meat selection! ;)
It worth visiting and the portion was good!


Hog's Breath Cafe
Central Park Mall, Tribeca Park GF #15
Jl. S.Parman Kav. 28
West Jakarta
Ph. +6221 53662815

No comments:

Post a Comment