Wednesday, December 9, 2015

PFL BCA - Personal Adjustment & T Group

Many would ask where is the T-Group post? 
Why haven't I post it when I was already done with the in-class training? 

Haha. I was busy and I am having difficulties in writing this post. 
There are lots of things happen at once. The re-discovery, the confession, the group sharing (which needs a hell lotta trust), and lots of other things!

This is a part of our training program. We are required to join another self-development training. Unlike the Valuable Person Training, other programs like PSPO are also required to join this one. 
The training will be focusing on self-healing and self-discovery. 
It will give us the in-depth view of what personality we have (the 16 personalities) and the "T" in the "T Group" stands for "Therapy Group".

This time the training will be held at GMS HRD Consultant at Avia Hotel and Resort, Bogor on 12-13 November 2015.
This time, no other group was joining in. Its just the 20 of us.

At first, we were told to write some of our most scarred memories, favorite numbers, our hopeful achievements, and the 20 "I" statement. 

Then, we were taught about the 16 personalities in details. 
I honestly have tried the test myself on 16personalities.com
And this is what I got on the website: ENFP (T)
(Extroverted iNtuitive Feeling Prospecting)

enfpENFP tubulent

ENTP with Turbulent identity. I got the same result from the Psychologist. 


At first, she didn't believe that I am an 'N' as N type is very rare. I was ask to re-do the test and I got the same result. She was still in doubt. 
Not until after I tell her my stories that she was convinced that I am indeed an 'N' type personalities. 


ENFP is a marketer and a motivator.
I recently realize these talents of mine. 


The 'theraphy' part is also quite new and interesting. We were formed into group of 4 and we were assigned different psychologist. Then, we will talk about our self, our family, our journey.
You might have heard that there will be lot of tears, it is true.
You might think that your life is simple and smooth, or your friends (which always smile) might be so good as well. But that is not always the case. 


Robbie Williams Quotes

In the 20++ years of our life, we (of course) at some point in our life was hurt and sometimes that 'event or continuous same events' may have left a deep scar within us that may affects how we live our life.
This training is for us to open our self and to heal from previous wounds so that we can learn and be free from the unnecessary boundaries. 
For BCA, this is for them to know us better. Our potentials and shortcomings.
Do not worry about extra sensitive topics or your bitter past. 
I believe that the psychologists have their oath and patients' secrecy.
They will at the end of the therapy session give us some advice and read out our traits. 
Be the first to tell the stories!

This is your chance to get to know who you are and for BCA to get to know you.
Do not hide and do not conceal. Let your true self shine! 

What I get from this training?

• The website 16personalities.com is accurate for me but not for some of my friends. Not sure. It is whether they didn't understand the questions as it was in English or something else.
• I get to know for sure what personalities I am and what jobs will be suitable for me.
• I realized that behind every happy person, there are scars that they are trying to hide and that every single person in this world at some point of their lives has received 'scars' that they will hide for the rest of their life.
I learn to be grateful.
I learn to let go of problems and the past.
• I learn to know other types of personalities and how to deal with them.
• I get the reassurance of what I want to do in the future.

We also get certificate from this trainings!


Well, there is not much to write about and I am not taking any pictures. LOL.
- cya next time -

2 comments:

  1. Please update more bout ur PFL. I'd like to read it. Curios bout PFL in BCA. Tq

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sherly, glad that you are enjoying my post. I will keep you updated soon. ;)

      Delete